We are looking for drywall handlers and stockers
The drywall stocker is a specialized laborer who assists in off loading wallboard material at the job site.
PROCESS: Wallboard material is trucked to the job site by employees of the building material dealer. The drywall stocker may assist the delivery truck driver by using hand or verbal signals to guide the truck into position to facilitate unloading. Wallboard material is generally offloaded using a truck mounted auxiliary boom operated by the driver.
- Pack drywall
- Pulling product off the bed of the trucks and hauling into the homes with a hand cart.
- Stocking houses with drywall
- Driving company vehicle shop to job site.
- Understand instructions and follow stocking sheet to know what goes in each house.
- May have to operate a forklift and read maps
- Must have valid drivers license
- Gloves and steel toe boots
- Must be physically able to preform the job duties