American Staffing is 3 to 5 laborers for a temporary project for the renovation of the bridge on Pine Creek Pass in Swan Valley area. This project will last 6 months. Transportation is not provided. The pay is $13-15/hr DOE.
Must have a basic understanding of construction skills, but they are willing to train. This is a great opportunity to learn skills specific to bridges and is an impressive resume builder for anyone who is seeking a career in the construction field. Candidate must not be afraid of heights because the bridge is 250 feet high.
The tasks may, or may not, include the following:
- Installing and removing the following systems:
- Water supply and return piping.
- Water clean-up and infiltration.
- Under-deck work platforms.
- Concrete formwork.
- Pressure washing and sweeping the bridge deck.
- Placing and finishing concrete.
- Placing and removing concrete cure materials.
- Installing bridge deck joint material.
- Heavy lifting.
- Running the following equipment:
- Under-bridge Hydra-platform.
- Bidwell bridge deck finisher.
- Concrete vibrators.
- Pressure washers.
- Bobcat loader.
- 4” diameter pumps.